How do you unlock locked blocs

I am using a template and want to remove a bloc that is locked. Is there a way to do this?

If you mean such “locked” (“bric” rather than “bloc”, then), nope impossible I think, you may delete its parent ?
If its parent is required, then this locked bloc has a good reason to be there (then you shouldn’t).
Capture d’écran 2024-04-18 Ă  14.37.27

If it is a link or Span as on image, then directly selecting the text (one click), and CMD+Delete

Or you meant a Parent of all Bloc that is locked :flushed: ?

Blocs are not locked, but the inner container is. Select the actual bloc and you will be able to delete it.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Norm. Tricky if I want to retain some elements of a bloc or change it a bit. Thanks for the confirmation

I believe the inner container of the bloc that @Norm is referring to is integral to all Blocs. It’s a ‘holding container’ which holds all of the items you see on screen.
If you look at any other bloc, they all have this locked item you place your heading, paras, images etc into.
When not used, it collapses to nothing.
As @Norm mentions, select outside of the locked item on the working screen, or select from the layer tree in the ieft and it can be deleted.
So nothing tricky about deleting, retaining or changing items - it’s the same as all others.

1 Like

Thanks Norm. I’ll try it.
ciao

Cathy