How to Re-Order Pages

How do you re-order pages in a site? I click on the page and try to move it up (or down) in the sidebar.
Nothing happens.
What is the secret?
I looked at this link (How do I rearrange page order?) and apparently you can do this in the menu manager.

2 Likes

It is not yet possible to re-order pages in the side panel, however this has been requested by others including myself and I imagine it will come sooner or later. The developer is definitely aware of this.

2 Likes

As a side note, reordering pages in the Page Navigator will not affect how your menu items are shown. To reorder the menu items (links in your navigation), you should open the menu manager and do it from there.

1 Like

Not only the re-order pages function is very needed but also the ability to activated them or not, in the Page Navigator, @Norm

1 Like

you can exclude pages already in blocks! and you can leave a menu active or not active in the same way either for preview or final export.

In the particular I see unnecessary to order pages, if you work with a very ordered scheme that solves it

Try working with a disorganised client. There are definitely times when I would like to re-order the pages half way through a job just to keep things more logical for an improved workflow and avoid potential errors.

5 Likes