I saw the light!

I just wanted to share this:
I have a Blocs Plus license, and I know and use Blocs for some years now. Basically since version 2 when a friend introduced me to the app.
I have nothing but to praise for this piece of software, and the realization that it owes almost nothing to solutions as Framer and others.
I understand the uses and differences of each solutions, the advantages and disavantages, but these late versions of Blocs can deliver a punch in terms of funcionalities, and what you can do with it.
Literally, I felt a while ago that I was pretty limited with Blocs but suddendly was able to do almost everything that Framer, Figma, Sketch can do in terms of design.
I am experimenting a lot with Blocs possibilities. I am working on my website. Constructivism, Bauhaus, Ulm School of Design are my references, and I believe Blocs can deliver what I am envisioning. making me convinced that it was a good bet I did a few years back.
Thank you guys at the development of Blocs, and for making such a powerful tool afordable, without the use of a monthly signature.
Cheers
Cris

10 Likes

Thanks, it’s great to hear and very motivating for myself and the others working on Blocs.

Thanks for taking the time to share this here in the forum.

3 Likes

I can only agree with that - Blocs is great. I’ve been using it since version 1 and it’s really impressive how it has developed over the last few years. And I can’t wait to see what else is coming!

2 Likes