Iconic Gallery Bric - Version 1.2.0 Update

Soon…

4 Likes

Yes, obviously I cannot compete with @Norm 's icon design but HEY :wave: it’s a try :joy:

4 Likes

Waiting, very patiently, for your gallery…

Rich the Weather Guy

You’re like me. I don’t spend much time on it at all.

1 Like

Hi there I clicked on demo link several times and its a list of gallery types but no demos.
like so
Justified Grid - Photoswipe Lightbox

Masonry Grid - Photoswipe Lightbox

Thanks for the heads up.

I’ve now updated the demo site with different grid / lightbox / theme / caption combinations.

https://iconic.blocsaddons.com

3 Likes

Very nice!!! just what I will need

1 Like

I am very curious about this bric. Hopefully it also supports “bulk import”; the possibility to import a lot of pictures at once.

It will “only” support bulk import, see

I will read image files (jpeg, webp) from a server side folder and displays them in a gallery. All image files will only be located on the online server. You’ll still be able to preview galleries inside Blocs preview.

2 Likes

Either FTP or RM

2 Likes

Hey Jannis,

So everybody’s “chompin’ at the bit” to get this awesome Bric! Me too :slight_smile:
Got a question, though: Is it possible to add links to the images? For example, in the Bootstrap carousel version?

1 Like

Everyone is waiting with excitement… but I know it’s almost ready…

As images are going to be dynamically picked up I would assume no.

1 Like

I’ll double check this. In the beginning maybe if you add it to the caption text (stored inside the image).

In a later update I’ll introduce an easier way to add captions for images in a CSV file, which then could also include a link column.

Would you like to see these links only for the carousel or also for the image thumbnail grid?

1 Like

This looks brilliant - just what I need for my photography site.

1 Like

The first version is ready, I still have to make sure to cover all documentation and tutorial videos. So a bit patience please :pray:

5 Likes

Any news about the bric …?

Still trying to squeeze in the documentation until year end. Thanks.

4 Likes

You can do it!! We all support you!!

Well, I pulled the trigger as I saw that Iconic Gallery is now available for purchase, although the documentation is not yet present. Even without the documentation I’ve been able to generate a gallery and play around with the various types of galleries and it has picked up my captions from the meta data in the images.
Look forward to using this in a couple of websites that I’m planning on exploring redesigning (former RW sites) / rebuilding over the Christmas / New Year period. I know that @Jannis does a great job (already a customer of the Volt CMS), and that the documentation and features will grow with time. Thanks @Jannis.

4 Likes