Iconic Gallery Bric - Version 1.2.0 Update

Yeah. It has become a sweet and easy gallery bric.
anyone wishes to see it live here:

To answer the question of how to create a border-radius and shadow :grin:. Add the class: .iconic-gallery img and set your fancy styling to: !important

1 Like

Great news: bought it!!

1 Like

Thanks for the link Jerry!

Rich the Weather Guy

Where is it?
I don’t see it in the store?

Rich the Weather Guy

Go to @Jannis site Iconic Gallery

1 Like

Well, I got it, downloaded it, and can’t see for the life of me where to put the folder URL of the images!

PS I know the documentation isn’t up, so this isn’t a criticism, and I don’t want Janis to reply as his time is best spent getting the docs done!

It’s pretty straightforward.

1. Choose a root folder path
    2022-12-21_21-56-03

2. Add the folder to your hosting domain
    2022-12-21_21-57-14

3. Add a folder with all your images
    2022-12-21_21-57-47
    2022-12-21_22-03-17

Now you should be good to go.

@Jannis. I’ll invoice you later :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot guys, really :heart:

Documentation will be added during the next hours / days.

The official release will be after the tutorial video is recorded.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Ah, that’s why I can’t set a root server folder, the Root Folder Path File Sort doesn’t show up on mine.

Do I need other bits of Volt installed?

No, no need.

1 Like

Could you paste a screenshot of the bric settings pane?

Hi, screenshot of the settings pane.

One thing I noticed was the site I was testing on was set to Bootstrap4. I upgraded it and closed and restarted Blocs, then reopened the site.

That’s Volt Gallery :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s a “gallery” :rofl:

1 Like

Have I been really stupid :rofl:

Don’t worry, I got that feeling a few times a month :joy:

1 Like

Well, I’m glad that’s sorted, I can see it now, having the right bric helps, amazingly :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve covered this topic here in the tutorial: Photo Location Settings

Please have a look and check if the description is consistent or if anything has to be explained in addition.

Thanks!

Hello, is it possible to see the images in action before uploading to a server? ie. when building a new website and files are local only?

Kind of, you’re able to preview the gallery locally in in Blocs Preview, before uploading the page where you placed it on.

Therefore, you have to at least once publish the Bric to the server. Afterwards, you’re able to configure the folders locally inside Blocs and upload images. If you preview locally, you’re able to see the gallery with the photos from the server.

It may sound more complicated than it is, I’ll cover this in the next documentation post tonight: Preview gallery inside Blocs

1 Like