Iframe is activated in Preview

Hello,

I have an iframe that in the design of the project I frame the Preview box of the “HMTL Widget”, and the iframe is activated only (image and sound), but despite that when exporting the project, the iframe works on the website (image and sound).

If I uncheck the Preview box, the iframe is not activated in the development mode, but when exporting the project, the iframe does NOT work on the web page (neither image nor sound).

Watch the video: Monosnap

Also the iframe is located in a Toggle. When the button was pressed, Toggle was displayed and the iframe was activated (image and sound) and when the Toggle was hidden on the webpage the sound continued to be heard, I reviewed the solution of @Pealco for a video in a modal, but it was not how to apply it for this case.

Problem1: @Norm could review this possible error by checking or unchecking the “preview”

Problem 2: Someone could help me to remove the sound of an iframe (not video) when closing a Toggle visivility.

Thank you for your interest and your time

ES:

Hola,

Tengo un iframe que en diseño del proyecto marco la casilla de Preview del “HMTL Widget”, y el iframe se activa solo (imagen y sonido), pero a pesar de eso al exportar el proyecto, el iframe funciona en la pagina web (imagen y sonido).

Si desmarco la casilla de Preview, el iframe no se activa en el modo desarrollo, pero al exportar el proyecto, el iframe NO funciona en la pagina web (ni imagen ni sonido).

Ver el vídeo:

Ademas el iframe está ubicado en un Toggle. Al pulsar el botón de disparo se visualizaba Toggle y el iframe se activa (imagen y sonido) y al ocultar el Toggle en la pagina web el sonido continua escuchandose, he revisado la solucion de @Pealco para un video en una modal, pero no se como aplicarlo para este caso.

Problema1: @Norm podría revisar este posible error al marcar o desmarcar el “preview”

Problema 2: Alguien podría ayudarme para quitar el sonido de un iframe (no video) al cerrar un Toggle visivility.

Gracias por su interés y su tiempo

Any chance of the octane snippet so it can be tested?

Hello @Norm

This is the iframe that produces the strange behavior:

<div style="position:relative; height:0; padding-top:56.25%"><iframe style="position:absolute; top:0; left:0; width:100%; height:100%;" src="https://www.redecor360.com/tourvirtual/70499/index.htm" name="70499" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="fullscreen; accelerometer; gyroscope; magnetometer; vr" class=""></iframe></div>

I commented that in a modal this behavior does not occur. The operation of the iframe in the Modal is ok

Hi @Norm,

I do not know if you remember this topic ??

Remember that in the development of this project, this problem on the activation of the iframe is very important for me, since it is a page with many 360º photographs and many 360º Virtual Tours and it is a major problem that all iframes have to be working (active) while you are with the development and in the case of deactivating the Preview box, you must remember to activate them all before exporting the project, since if you do not make the production web page none of the virtual tours works 360º

I know you have many fronts open, but if I could review this problem I would appreciate it very much.

Best regards

ES:

Hi @Norm,

No se si recuerda este tema??

Recordarle que en el desarrollo de este proyecto, este problema sobre la activación del iframe es muy importante para mi, puesto que se trata de una página con muchas fotografías 360º y muchos Tours Virtuales 360º y es un problema importante que todos los iframes tengan que estar funcionando (activos) mientras se está con el desarrollo y en el caso de desactivar la casilla de Preview, hay que recordar activarlos todos antes de exportar el proyecto, puesto que si no se hace la pagina web de producción no funciona ninguno de los tours virtuales 360º

Se que usted tiene muchos frentes abiertos, pero si pudiera revisar este problema se lo agradecería mucho.

Saludos cordiales

Hi @Norm,

Any news, whatever, on this topic ???

Thank you

Good afternoon @Norm

could you tell me if you have an answer for my question?

Thank you.