I'm looking for a in depth tutorial for Blocs plus

I’m looking for a in depth tutorial for Blocs plus. What do you recommend ?
i’m looking for a complete premium tutorial, paid or free (i don’t care)

Thanks everyone

If you can wait for a while (I estimate 1-2 weeks), I’m currently recording and editing a full walkthrough on building WordPress sites with Blocs Plus (runtime about 90 minutes).

10 Likes

I will wait for sure.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I have started recording a series of tutorials covering Wordpress in Blocs 5. I guess this is what you mean by Blocs Plus.

Also, I am looking forward to @brechtryckaert tutorial on this! I think he has the most experience building WP sites with Blocs in our community.

6 Likes

Thats great. The two authorities on using Blocs with WordPress (and more) here are definitely @brechtryckaert and @Ricardo. So it should be an awesome course. :+1: Top tier information.

3 Likes

Won’t be a course, but a free video on YouTube. I want to give some more back to the community that has supported me and my products so much already.

So yeah, absolutely free knowledge sharing :wink:

10 Likes

That’s really nice of you @brechtryckaert. :heart:

Looking forward to learning from it. I’ve made the plunge to WP recently, after much resistance :grin: and completely dropping OctoberCMS.

2 Likes

Welcome to the dark side :wink:

5 Likes

What a time to join. FSE Themes. Oh my gosh what a mess. (Building from scratch)

:face_with_spiral_eyes::exploding_head:

1 Like

yeah but i don’t see much on blocs plus (developing wordpress template with blocs app)
over than that sure it’s indepth tutorials for blocs app that’s for sure.

@brechtryckaert @Eldar : it’s very good to hear ! can you remember to put an update with links here, or link to the announcement thread ? even PM me so i can be notified when you launch those learning content ! thank you very much

:wink:

Hello any update on that ?
thank you