Introduction to Blocs for iPad - Free Course

Hi everyone,

I am working on a new free video course as a way to give back to our amazing user community! I’m not sure how many of you are using iPads, but personally, I’m extremely excited about Blocs for iPad.

I’m still in the process of recording the voiceovers (each video takes an average of 40-50 takes), but since Blocs Website Builder is already available in the App Store, I thought I’d share a sneak peek with the first video a bit early!

The complete course, once it’s ready, will be available on BlocsMaster.com and my Blocs Master YouTube channel. I’ll also be adding videos to this thread.

Here’s the first video:

9 Likes

Great work @Eldar, in breaking down the simplicity on using Blocs with the iPad!
Wow, Norm you and your Team have really implemented everything necessary for this new version. Congratulations on this achievement!

3 Likes

Thanks @KBConcepts

Yeah, it’s amazing! It is not so baby version of Blocs for Mac, it is actually a fully functional tool people will be able to use to create complex websites!

2 Likes

Great work @Eldar

1 Like

Thanks, @Helen!

Your template was the main star of the show in these videos! Looking forward to see what you come up with next! :grin:

1 Like

Great work Edgar. Is there a mac to ipad and back to mac compatibility with projects? Can I start design web on iPad the open it ion Mac and then maybe fine tune on iPad?

2 Likes

Yeah that should be possible. It’s most streamlined if you use embedded assets rather than linked.

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Great work. Very clear and focused.

2 Likes

Thanks, Gary! :+1:t2:

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

All these videos for Free from our friend @Eldar, the BlocMasters! All you iPad Blocs user, you all have a great asset here and you don’t have to become a member. Your kindness @Eldar, in giving so much of your time is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Thank you, my friend! I have made a gazillion of free videos for Blocs for Mac over the years, so it is a fresh start for Blocs for iPad users! Plus, I think (and hope) many users will see the Blocs via App Store for the first time, and I want to help these new people overcome the initial frustration of dealing with a completely new platform.

4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes