Is there a way of a user filling in blank squares on an art website by simple interaction

Hi,

Is there a way of a user filling in blank squares on an art website by simple interaction?

So the user would log onto the site and would fill in three squares with a colour and then log off.
And another user would log in and fill in three different squares with a different colour?

So you would want the 3 squares filled in by one person to remain, if someone else logged in?

yes that’s correct and then a new person could fill in another 3 squares etc.

thanks

Yes, that is possible and although you can design the website in Blocs you will need to incorporate scripts or a CMS to make what you want to do possible. You would need something to handle the users and the squares. Then you have to manage what happens if you have multiple users logged in, how are the squares to be handled, do they need to be live??

You would really need to outsource this work. There are coders here who could help or advise with that. @Jannis @Pealco

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your help. will have to think about the way forward and talk to the client.

Cheers

Hello I’m sorry but I don’t understand what is needed!?!? :astonished: :open_mouth: :astonished:

@Pealco. They basically want to have a user login area, where a user can log in click some squares to be a solid colour then log out. It must be some type multi user interactive art piece ???

Thats if I understand it correctly.