Is using a CMS more beneficial for keeping SEO connections?

Hello. I’d like to ask your advice. I have built a new website for a client in BLOCS APP. He originally wanted only static information on the site that would not change frequently. But now he wants to add a “NEWS” section there, which he wants to update more frequently. So I am thinking of using some CMS module (probably VOLT) … And I would like to ask if the advantage of this solution is also that if I delete the entire content of the site from the webhosting for a while and then upload it again - it has a negative effect on SEO - marketing? As opposed to using a CMS… I apologize for the worse English and more complicated language :slight_smile: .

Why don’t you leave the existing website on the server, build the new one with Volt CMS in the meantime and then upload it?

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your advice. I purchased a VOLT license today and will start working on it. By the way I really like your site (social-webwork.at) and your projects :-).

2 Likes

JaP, I’m chipping in to say that your English is just fine. Us Brits are most unlikely to speak any other language (apart from maybe Gymraeg or Scots) so you have one over on us!

Hi @JaP

If you – or your client – want to see examples of a News page - created using the Volt CMS blog module - and added to a Blocs site, then please look at my sites: gawrjuhs.com/news and gawrjuhs.art/news.

I really love the flexibility of this approach. It enables me to write new posts using my phone, tablet or laptop. I’m sure if you add something like this into your client’s site, they will also be very happy!

2 Likes

Nice job on those pages :slight_smile:

2 Likes