Language Check

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to verify that locale for months in various languages are correct.
If you would please look at the languages you know below and let me know if the months are correct. These are just the basic sets for languages in Blocs. If the language doesn’t match, maybe a slightly different locale could be added - take a look here: php - List of All Locales and Their Short Codes? - Stack Overflow
and scroll down to the section with locals & languages listed & give me a local that would work for you.

Dutch (nl-NL): :white_check_mark:
Januari,Februari,Maart,April,Mei,Juni,Juli,Augustus,September,Oktober,November,December

French (fr-FR): :white_check_mark:
Janvier,Février,Mars,Avril,Mai,Juin,Juillet,Août,Septembre,Octobre,Novembre,Décembre

German (de-DE): :white_check_mark:
Januar,Februar,März,April,Mai,Juni,Juli,August,September,Oktober,November,Dezember

Italian (it-IT): :white_check_mark:
Gennaio,Febbraio,Marzo,Aprile,Maggio,Giugno,Luglio,Agosto,Settembre,Ottobre,Novembre,Dicembre

Japanese (ja-JP): :white_check_mark:
1月,2月,3月,4月,5月,6月,7月,8月,9月,10月,11月,12月

Portuguese (pt-PT): :white_check_mark:
Janeiro,Fevereiro,Março,Abril,Maio,Junho,Julho,Agosto,Setembro,Outubro,Novembro,Dezembro

Spanish (es-MX): :white_check_mark:
Enero,Febrero,Marzo,Abril,Mayo,Junio,Julio,Agosto,Septiembre,Octubre,Noviembre,Diciembre

Thanks for your help.

Bill
BricsDesign

German=all good.

1 Like

Hungarian, it’s fine.

Hi Bill, I can vouch for the Dutch locale

Italian looks OK.

Japanese ok too

For the French it’s OK

Dutch is very good!!!

1 Like

@Boss81

Hungarian?? I didn’t have that in the list - do you want that language? If so, look at the link I gave & tell which locale you want.

Thanks all who have verified so far - it’s appreciated.

I still need someone to verify the Portuguese & Spanish - ask a friend if they know those languages.

Thanks, Bill
BricsDesign

I’ve heard there are online dictionaries available you’re able to use for translation… I know fancy stuff…

Yeah, online translators are horrible - I prefer real people - they are much more accurate when it comes to their own languages :wink:

1 Like

I think Google translate could be relied on to accurately translate months of the year.

1 Like

Just ask our new friend and you will have your answer in 20 seconds. :grin:

3 Likes

IMG_7862

Portuguese, it’s fine.

Todo bien!

Thanks everyone ! All languages verified.

Have a great day !

Bill
BricsDesign

2 Likes