it would be great if we could add local fonts and not only googlefonts. maybe it could work like this?
- user needs to host online a CSS with the fonts somewhere
- user adds the link ref in font manager, e.g. “http://mywebsite.com/fontsAPI/fonts.css”
- the CSS has the right embedings, probably with absolute paths.
- blocs adds to font to the project (! not the app itself).
- this would mean blocs loads the font only for this project and everytime when it launches.
alternative, some sort of real local storage for the fonts inside the .bloc file or temp folder bound to the project file or just reconigze a fonts folder on the same level as the project file?
thx and keep up the great work!