Hi everyone,

I have two questions:

• Is it already possible to create more than 5 inbuilt user pages? ( Stylish Countdown Timer & Page Lock? - #4 by AdieJAM )

• Now I provide my weddingcouples with their own URL such as: www.belleweddings.nl/elinetiemen030722, then they will be forwarded to the ‘log-in’. When they log in with their username and password they (+ their guests who also have their username and password) will be redirected to their own weddingpage.
    But actually I would like to create a general ‘log-in’ in my menubar, which redirects guests/clients to the log-in page where they can log in with their own username/password and then they’ll be redirected to their own pages. But if I go to my log-in page now and log in with a username/password, it doesn’t work.

Can anybody help me with these questions please? :slight_smile:

Hi @Dylan

How are you doing the login at the moment ?

For this it would be good to do this in SiteLok, you can have a nice simple username and password which when anyone logs in with it - directs to the URL you set, and you protect/lock the page(s) so only people can access it when logging in with that specific login.

Email Adrian at Vibralogix if you get stuck, he is brilliant.

Oh yeah - you can do as many pages as you like !

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know that a dedicated secure pages bric is coming to Blocs very soon :innocent:

It’s called Page Lock & think this is what everyone has been asking for - I can’t wait to get it in your hands - I’m doing final testing and graphics work now - should be a couple of weeks - stay tuned !

Thanks and talk to you all soon,

Bill
BricsDesign

8 Likes

I use a standard members login script. This will allow people to login and be directed to their own particular page based on their username and password. As an alternative, you could have a system where the various logins go to a single page, but only display files (downloads and notes) specific to each user. On a photographer’s site, I would tend to go for the personal page option if you wanted clients to view and possibly order photos online, but if you just needed to give them access to one or more downloadable PDF image selection galleries (for ordering), the common page option may be better. Another option would be a file sharing script which will allow users to log in and view/download the various files you’ve made available to them. This type of script doesn’t require you to make any specific pages for people to see their files. It also supports several file types and is totally mobile friendly.

That’s great!
When will Page Lock be available for us?

Hi @Dylan did you take a look at sitelok at all ? that will do what you want it to do so your website will have just 1 login page and it will direct them to their page.

I did a stream site where they had around 600 people login from 1 page and in the back end they was all set on which page they would go to for their dedicated stream and they would be locked out of the ones they should be in. Its a very tidy way that Adrian at Vibralogix has done it.

But if @Bill is offering a way to secure pages and have a login but not sure if it will push people to their dedicated pages as you requested @Dylan but worth waiting to see as could be the answer.

I’m working on all my site updates now - working as fast as I can, but there’s a lot to do - I’ll make a dedicated post as soon as it’s ready.

Back to work :wink:

Bill
BricsDesign

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see that