Looking for an agency script

Hi,
I am looking for an agency script that I can implement in a Blocs website. Im am looking for something like this: Artiesten - Bemo Entertainment
So my client can add the artists and bands himself.
Somehow I can’t find any… perhaps someone here has some good experiences?

1 Like

IMO you need a CMS for this

OctoberCMS (really easy to build a database and UI for your client with the Builder plug-in, which is what I would use) or Wordpress.

But to start with you would want a list of features they require and go from there.

P.S hope you didn’t already give them a price :grin:

1 Like

You could create a Wordpress theme to do this too.

2 Likes

Yes. I should clarify the UI I mentioned was the backend for adding content. The design… Blocs

1 Like

To be honest, I was hoping there was a ready-to-use script. As many artist agencies use some sort of booking script…

PHP Jabbers has a booking script:

1 Like

I found that one too. But it is not exactly what my client is looking for. It is going to be used for several bands, singers, DJ’s etc.
I see a lot scripts used on several management agencies, but somehow I have no clue where the scripts come from.

A quick search on GitHub shows many projects that manage band bookings.

But there is so many ways this can be approached or features needed.

Most agencies will have custom solutions designed and will be leveraging libraries.

I doubt you will find a tick box solution to meet your clients exact requirements. (You might though)

All the best with it.

1 Like

Ah thanks. I didn’t find GitHub. I look immediately!

I know the 5 large agencies here that I used to be signed to - and still am with 2 of them that they had custom system booked for them,
You could design a theme in Blocs for Wordpress and then see what WP has to offer?..I also know a few of the smaller agencies have used Woo Commerce too!

Good luck.

If the client is satisfied with the sample, why not use it? The plugin is available on WordPress and is affordable at only $12. Just my 2 cents.