@lucas & Swiper 3

Does anyone know if @Lucas https://archetypon.net/ is still active? I have sent a PM regarding Swiper 3 but had no reply. I also left a post on here but had no response - so since deleted.

I believe I read somewhere that Lucas (I think!) has been unwell. Hoping all is well.

I would suggest using the support email from his website not just this forum.

Thanks. Will try that.

Perhaps you could let us know if Lucas provides you with a solution to your issues with Swiper 3.

Still no response from Lucas - looks like he’s gone dark.

I wish there was another decent alternative to Swiper. I can’t help but wishing there was as many options for sliders that are available as Stacks for RW.

Hi @pixelarte

What problems you having? I had a few little niggles with it - but found either work arounds or sacked it off for something else!!

When I had a problem recently I messaged him and he was pretty responsive but people will have other projects and main work on (as well as holidays and illnesses etc) so he will come back in time…I (we) hope !

Any chance of you producing a slider bric, all your stuff is very solid and well supported. I’m sure it would be popular.

2 Likes

Thank you. I try.

Not just at the moment. I have a full in-tray of things I’m trying to achieve already :joy:

3 Likes

Hi guys, I’m very okay and on vacations here in hot Greece :beach_umbrella: For any ultra-serious matter please hit me at support@archetypon.net

5 Likes

@Lucas Already tried that, no reply.