Mineshop - Fashion Store eCommerce Blocs Template

Mineshop Template

The mineshop is a stylish, clean, modern, and minimal Blocsapp theme for goods, furniture, handmade work, art, clothing, bags, purses, accessories, jewelry such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and more. All layers are well organized and you can easily change its color, shapes etc.

Features Overview

• Images of Menu Styles. It’s perfect for Images menus. You can also use text link so you can display anything you like, Icons and images, etc.
  • eCommerce is can turn your site in order to an awesome shop.
  • Slider Revolution. Create stunning slides with different animation effects easily with Revolution Slider.

Flat, modern, and clean design - Bootstrap framework - Responsive layout design - Pixel Perfect Design - Social Links - Awesome Unique Look - Advanced Typography, Google font - SEO on-page optimized - Cross-Browser Compatibility - Well Documented & More.

You can get more image and info

2 Likes

Hi Anas,

Great to see new templates from you! Keep doing the great work! :clap:

I wonder why don’t you upload the demo somewhere on your server? I am sure it will be very useful for users to check the live preview.

Cheers,
Eldar

4 Likes

Hi:

I’d have to agree with Elder.
We’d love to see a live demo…

Thanks

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Hi Anas,
Good job !

it’s a pity that there is no demo link to test and view your template. I have a question for your business part, how is managed the payment system and the addition of items?

1 Like

Hi, dears
I’m pleased to see all the comments.

I’ve been studying this topic for a while. I will open a server to live preview.

The reason for the delay was that I was torn between gumroad and strips for electronic payment services.

Of course, I’ll do it soon

Hi dear
I’m working on categorizing item pages. To be a simple template. I’m trying to think of a solution.

Wow! Thanks for sharing this informative content with us.

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m glad to hear that.