Modal Designer Update: Modal Trigger

Users of Modal Designer can now download the Modal Trigger.

It’s actually quite involved little helper and should make it super easy to open a Modal Designer modal.

You can download the new bric in your Gumroad library for under Modal Designer. If you’ve never logged in at Gumroad before, use the same email address that you made your purchase with. Reset the password and that’s it.

2 Likes

I have tried to download this several times but the authentication token from Gumroad never arrives to permit login.

I just logged in and got my token within seconds. Have you double checked spam folder, and you’re using the right email?

It’s the same email I used to login and make purchases. The authentication emails are just not coming through.

I tried Gumroad support and they’ve just replied with a generic answer about asking for refunds or subscription cancellation that totally ignored the question. It seems their other emails are coming through, even if they can’t be bothered to check the questions. No authentication codes though.

I got there in the end. A whole bunch turned up at the same time.

1 Like

I added a test modal to one of my BS5 projects using Modal Designer and added a test trigger button using Modal Trigger. The trigger only seems to work for me if the modal has the ID #on-sale.

I just purchased Modal Designer today and still learning how to use, but that’s what I’ve found so far. Will keep trying different things.

Thx.

pruthe

Did you set the ID in Modal Designer also? They need to match.

Yes. I’m thinking there might be a problem with Modal Trigger. I was hoping someone else could verify.

I just installed it and tested. Works perfect.

Very handy addition @Whittfield :grin:

1 Like

Thanks for checking. I’ll try again.

There was a bug in 1.0.
1.1 fixes the bug and adds global swatch support.

Should update through extension manager, or grab it from Gumroad.

1 Like

One more update. v1.2 adds vertical padding and a circular option for making round buttons. Might come in handy for some.

Should update through extension manager , or grab it from Gumroad

1 Like

Oh I must have had the update. Cool.

And for those who bought Modal Designer via “Everything Bundle 2022”?
(I don’t see Modal Trigger in my Gumroad Dashboard.)

Sorry about that, I forgot to add it to the bundles.
You’ll now find it in your Gumroad library.

1 Like

:grin: damn bundles!

1 Like

I love :heart: Bundle owners, can’t forget them!

1 Like