More Premium Templates

It’s been a long time since I’ve posted on the forum because I’ve been working on various projects for clients. In the last three months I have created 5 new templates for the community, so there are 29 premium templates available now. Each new template is free for PREMIUM UNLIMITED users. I hope you like them and thank you for your great support over the past few months.

Preview Development Template
Overview Blocs Store

Preview Profile Template
Overview Blocs Store

Preview Tailor Template
Overview Blocs Store

Preview Moments Template
Overview Blocs Store

Preview Floral Template
Overview Blocs Store

Do you want to unlock the full potential of your website creation? Look no further than the PREMIUM UNLIMITED subscription. With this best offer, you can get access to a wide range of the latest premium templates.

You’ll have access not only to all the current templates, but also to all the future templates we add to our library. With PREMIUM UNLIMITED you can effortlessly create stunning, professional websites with Blocs.

PREMIUM UNLIMITED

5 Likes

Nice. As always, a great use of typography and polish.

2 Likes

As always - you said it.
Specially the Development template is very impressive.

1 Like

Great job :clap:t2: modern and clean design
Good luck :four_leaf_clover: @RME

1 Like

:man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

@RME

Sorry to carry on the posts from this discussion but I just want to add my view.

You are a great developer, your work is brilliant so I strongly believe the work you have admitted copying/stealing from @Eldar even if you said you changed the names of the classes……it’s still theft and needs immediate action.

I suggest this template and any others with anyone else’s work are removed from sale and your site and these pages rebuilt with replacing these pages with your own work.

Eldar has asked twice where you obtained his sites as you do not have an account? Please offer him even if in private an answer….

I want to see your work here as it’s bloody amazing!!! as well as Eldars, which as always is top class - so do the right thing here and let’s keep its clean moving forward.

1 Like

While doing this, I strongly advice to use a different domain, which is not looking like @Eldar’s blocstemplates

I never understood why blocs-templates was used, just with a hyphen.

2 Likes

Thanks @AdieJAM and @Jannis for speaking up!

I guess the discussion is over now. Let’s just all ignore the fact that a designer, who by the way is making money by selling his templates, ‘somehow’ obtained a template from a fellow designer (without purchasing it), then proceeded to make and sell his own template on top of it.

Are these the rules now? I guess so.

1 Like

I am surprised that he is copying a template from an @Eldar and selling it. This is illegal behavior. We must respect the time and effort that a designer puts into creating a template. There should be consequences for this behavior.

:frowning:

1 Like

I am accused of copying the photograph template from Elder for my development template and feel compelled to address the facts regarding this matter.

It is important to recognize that a claim is not automatically true, merely because it is made. What reasons would I logically have to create a copy? Only if I am incapable of creating something myself, or I want to save time.

The assertion that I do not have a template with a sidebar is false. On November 12, 2022, I created my Logistic Template with a sidebar, therefore, I am perfectly capable of creating a sidebar without the need to copy it.

It took me 147 hours to create this template. If I were copying something, why would I spend 147 hours working on it?

It is claimed that the photograph template is the design basis for my template. That is not correct. My own Photography Template, which I released months ago, is the foundation. There are many similarities between the Development Template and my Photography Template.

Let’s move on to further facts:

It is alleged that four similar classes were used. That is correct. The project includes 173 classes, yet just four of them are similar, sharing similarities such as the same width.

My website has 15 subpages, while Eldar’s template has 5.

Eldar uses images for the page, whereas I use background images. Therefore, Eldar and I utilize different blocs and techniques.

vs.

The Photograph template has full-screen backgrounds with text in the middle of the image. I use headers, and the text is positioned at the bottom.

vs.

The Photograph template uses fixed backgrounds, just like my website. Does that mean that all websites using fixed backgrounds are copies of Eldar’s?

The Photograph template does not use any custom code. My website is more elaborate and includes various code for transitions and hover effects. I could claim that all websites using hover effects are copies of my site. :wink:

The Photograph template includes a contact form. My website also has one. Do people truly believe that a contact form must be copied because I am incapable of creating it myself? A two column layout showing a contact form on one site and details on the other side is commonly seen across the whole internet.

vs.

There is no reference to the photograph template in the code of my website.

vs.

I understand that many of you follow him, but it is important to maintain objectivity and not blindly adhere to his perspective, just because he says so. I have been transparent in my actions. There are no additional contents from Eldar in my template. My work has nothing in common with Eldar’s.

According to his accusations, every website with a sidebar, fixed background images, or a contact form would be a copy. Thus, almost the entire internet would have copied from Eldar. :wink:

In my previous post, I announced that I will donate the proceeds from the template to Diakonie, an organization supporting victims of the Russian invasion in Ukraine. I will continue to do so, even though I have proven that it is not a copy. Nevertheless, I have taken the template from the stores until this matter is fully resolved.

If one objectively examines both websites, it becomes clear that they are not copies. These are the facts, not mere claims.

vs.

The claim that I stole the template is false. Of course, I have paid for the templates. I made the purchase because I think it is important to support each other and at the same time show my appreciation for his work.

Everyone here can use whatever project names they prefer. There is no copyright on template names, and if I create a template for a photographer, I am entitled to name it accordingly. No one here holds a patent or has secured international naming rights.

Whenever I lower my prices, Eldar undercuts me. Whenever I release a new template in the store, he updates his old products in the store to be listed before mine. Is that fair or reasonable behavior?

In the past, Eldar has frequently claimed his offers on the store are free, when they require a subscription costing at least 99 USD per year. My pricing information is clear and unambiguous.

Again, these are all facts, not mere claims. In my opinion, all matters have been thoroughly clarified at this point. Consequently, I will not engage in any further responses to accusations and defamation.

I don’t want to repeat myself, but again, I am not saying you copied every single part of my template. You copied (pixel-to-pixel) the sidebar (which, of course, you deleted now), and you have used at least 7 classes, which were critical to the sidebar. I have shared the screenshots of 4 classes in the other post, but here there are again.

It doesn’t matter if you can make a sidebar yourself or not, the fact is that you didn’t. You chose to take and use mine. Sure, you have added many more pages, good for you, but the foundation and the main point of this template was a sidebar, and you have used it without even modifying.

As for your other statements, look… From day 1,
…you chose to use the same exact name as my project
… you chose to use the same domain name (with -) as my project
… the first version of your new website copied many text from BlocsTemplates.com
… you started to make templates with the exact names as my templates
… you made them 50~60% cheaper than mine, which is fine

So, of course, I had to adapt my pricing. You say I don’t own any international naming rights, and that’s true. But, I believe there should be rules for a fair competition, and respect for fellow designer, which you didn’t show me from the day 1.

Why not call Hotel template a Holiday, or Accommodation, or whatever?
Why not call Bakery template a Baker, or Coffee Shop, or Bread, or whatever?
Why not call Agency template pretty much any word there is in the world?
You continued with naming your projects, Construction, Lawyer, until I asked you to be unique.

Come on, you even chose the same exact name for the whole project. Why? Why not call it Premium Templates from the beginning? I think it more than suits your brand.

About my pricing, why don’t you take the screenshot of the whole page with description? You fully understand what the pricing means. It is a free update to people who have already become members long time ago, as it says so. I wish there was a better way to mark the price, but ‘*’ in the pricing is there for a reason.

In any case, what I am interested in is how you got the template, which you have used as a starting point for your development template.

You posted the screenshot with Pro membership. That’s a good start, but it is not good enough. There are not so many people who have this product, and I don’t see your email address in the list. I have asked you in my first post if you have used another email address to make the purchase, but you didn’t respond. Is this the case? If so, give me the date and email address, so I can confirm it with my records.

1 Like