More than four icons?

Hi Guys.

Can I ask the wizards in here if there is a way to have more than four icons in a row. Especially when it is in mobile. I can only get four, and if I try to add two more columns, it’s fine in desktop but once mobile, it layers it below the first four. I need to add two more links via icon as opposed to the four I have and I really wanted to lay them in line like how they do with four icons in mobile settings when placed as a bloc.

Any ideas please?
Thanks a lot.

Depending on column width and icon size there’s no reason why you can’t have 6 columns with an icon next to each other.

Jerry you wizard. Can I ask? Did you do that by using a standard icon bloc which includes as an example - Twitter icons etc - or……?

As I say using the bloc and trying to add more forces mine to go down a row - so four above and then new row below which isn’t what I want - as I want what you just showed.

Can I ask what you did please?
Thanks for your help.

Hi @Fourier. It’s just a simple 6 column bloc. Here you go to understand better:
My Fancy 6-column Icons.bloc (714.3 KB)

1 Like

@Jerry Hi Jerry sorry for the delay. That was great, thanks so much. I actually knew this trick but what I found is they spaced the icons really far apart on desktop page as opposed to the media links bloc? I can’t find a way to get 6 close together like the media link bloc? I should have said about the columns as something I had tried but didn’t give the same result. Do you know of way to get the small icons to sit close to each other in desktop view?

You could use flex for this.

1 Like

This is how I close icons when i place them in footers (so same will work for other areas) - might not be the best way !!! and others will show better ways, but its my way and works.

1: All icons in the row, 3,4,5 or 6 icons, make sure they are in the same row
2: I then centre the row by Auto left and right margin
3: I then change the dimension width across breakpoints to fit.

I have added an image on what I do. But like i said - the experts on here might know proper/better ways! but this is how I do it.

1 Like

Sorry for the delay Jerry, as I was way from the internet - which was nice :joy:

Not sure about flex but I’ll be willing to learn!