My first Blocs Site - Please comment

I finally got this thing off the ground (pun intended). I would appreciate your comments. Email and SSL are not set up yet.

Is this really your first site?
I am also building my first site and I would like to know how much time do you spend doing it?
My opinion: very nice and informative site. For my taste, your photo edition examples a bit overdone. The selection of the pictures and the repetitions suggest that you are just starting with this business. I don’t think this is favorable for you. Try to reduce the content and add examples that would be interesting for your clients. Hopfuly this is helpful.

Regards Mike

Mike
Thanks for responding. I appreciate it. I agree with your comments. I did a site for my previous business 10 years ago but that was using a template and not responsive.

I am just starting out in this business and I state that at the top of the home page. This is a hobby that I want to turn into a business.

To answer your question it has taken me a year and a half to getting this online. I had to learn to fly, pass the FAA uSAS pilot exam, learn Photoshop cc and LR cc and iMovie. I did all that with the help of Lynda.com. Great learning resource. Now I can take and edit the photos and movies in house. I needed all those to capture and put the images on the web.

This morning was the first time I looked my site via a tablet and phone. I have used the preview and view in browser of Blocs but seeing it via mobile was very different.
The site in my opinion is too much “in your face”. I need to cut out a lot of the text content and redo the images. Probably cut out one or two pages.

I was happy with various site statistics views of the site. It got high marks for a lot of the metrics. So I am happy with that.

Thanks again for your response. Good luck with your site.
Rich