My website not showing in google searches

yes i just bought the val3rie adress but i have just one domain

Sorry I’m confused. So who owns the domain ilovesweden.net ? Seeing your content lives on a subdomain of val3rie [dot] ilovesweden.net

i do, i have created the ilovesweden domaine for my other website ilovesweden.net
and inside it, i have put my val3rie website, that’s why i have the adress val3rie [dot] ilovesweden.net
then i made a redirection to use the proper adress val3rie.com

Assuming you have both domains working with the same webhoster, which means the content for both domains reside on the same server but in different folders:

You need to put the content you currently have on val3rie.ilovesweden.net into the corresponding folder for val3rie.com

i only have one ftp server which is the ilovesweden. then inside i have my val3rie website in a val3rie folder

Ok. I’d ask your hosting provider if they can set the sub folder your using for val3rie.com to be the root folder for the domain val3rie.com

i don’t think that’s possible my main domain is ilovesweden. i can only have a val3rie folder to put my val3rie website on

But val3rie.com is your domain too, isn’t it? And somehow you managed to get this content to show for that domain, even it’s just an iFrame that shows the content of your other domain.

If you didn’t do this or you don’t know how that was done, you might want to ask for help from your Webhoster, which seems to be OVHCloud. I don’t think that’s an issue that can be solved here. As much as we’re willing to help, this is not a Blocs related issue. Hence I can’t help any more.

yeah maybe i’m not good at understand this also…
val3rie is a domain name, but the server where it’s on is ilovesweden…
sorry i’m very confused by all the terms

but still i don’t think the domain is the problem here, because i should get a least one result in google search when searching for my name, with the ilovesweden adress…it should find my website whatever the adress is…so that is what’s strange