Nav Bar items dynamic colour

I’m using snap scroll with multiple hero blocs that has a background image. I’ve managed to setup a sticky menu that sits on top of the images as you scroll from one image to the next.

Is it possible to dynamically have the logo and menu items change colour between white and black depending on the background image?

To explain further, if the background image is light, the menu items would all be black. If the background image is dark then the menu items would all be white.

Any help or suggestions?

Hello @Samazar have a look in here:

1 Like

Thank you Pealco, much appreciated. I am using the full screen image hero bloc and although it takes on the same nav-bar items as initially defined or reflects through out the pages when a change is made, I am wondering whether I can change one page so that the nav-bar items and logo appear as white.

I don’t need it to reflect automatically based on the background image, all I need to do it to make it white on one specific page only where the background image is black in the top section where the nav-bar and logo appear.

I guess I will try to alter the colour on that specific page but I have a feeling the colour change will reflect on all the pages. If you have any suggestions, please share.