Need Help Removing Unnecessary Code When Using PHP Include?

I wanted to simply use php include without any div structure to add an element in a specific place. Not the top or bottom!

When doing with code widget I always get all this code that I do not need

<?php include "element.php"; ?>
			</div>
		</div>
	</div>
</div>

There seem to be no way to add elements that is just plain/emtpty and output simply this…

<?php include "element.php"; ?>

NO DIV added, no Bootstrap added.
Any solution for that?

It would be very useful to have this to add scripts, functions and other elements of plain code without any div or bootstrap code. Not just at the top or bottom but anywhere I want to integrate php or other things better.

It is such an easy feature but I can not find it.
Please help

You want to have a page completely without Bootstrap?

1 Like

not a page but an element. Even using code widget adds bootstrap divs.
Also when adding a Bloc it comes with divs.

Just imagine you want to include a add in the middle of the page with an php include command.
It would be framed within a boostrap div.

Or another really good use is if you create a footer and header and other page elements with blocs and want to include them with PHP into another Blocs Page.

You can do that with the php include command but it adds an existing div structure of the page where you want to include the other bootstrap page. This is not necessary because your other page already has a bootstrap structure. What you want is to add this plain without div structure.
I do not see a Bloc or Bric that allows you to do that right now. Or is there a way?
This way you can make template pages in Blocs and add them in anywhere on your websites and whenever you update the template, it updates the content in the other pages. (similar what the header and footer does)

So you want:

and at the same time you want:

:thinking:

What’s a bootstrap Div? Unless you mean normal html.