New Bric - Offcanvas Helper

Bug or feature :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think itā€™s very good, easy to customize, I like it. :ok_hand:t2: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Purchased :+1:

This bric is too good to not have it in your toolbox :hammer_and_pick: :toolbox:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your support and looking forward to seeing what you build.

FYI - the introductory sale price ends in 24hour. Midday Thursday (NZDT). So now is the time to save a few dollars :dollar:

Direct purchase with discount applied

2 Likes

Just got back in from a 3 day job and saw this and WOW! amazing work!..Well done @PeteSharp - saw all of 10 seconds of the video and now its bought ! - amazing !

1 Like

One more happy costumerā€¦

1 Like

Purchasedā€¦a slide out panel is a GREAT thing to have!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Hi @Pealco, thanks, nice to see you, how are things?

Good job @PeteSharp man. I have a question is it complementary with @Whittfieldā€™s smarnav or not? or can it create a conflict?
I was tired of creating specific menus for each siteā€¦You make my life easier :wink: I will acehterai when I wake up and also to support you in your work and the help you often bring on the forum to my problems. Thank you very much

Not so good, family health issues. But Iā€™m trying to distract. So I bought your bric, and play a bit.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @Pealco. Enjoy OffCanvas though.

1 Like

Hey @Alpha

There shouldnā€™t be any conflict, but could be an issue with the navbar offset if used. Let me know how it goes.

Pete

Iā€™m using Offcanvas helper on a few sites together with Smartnav and it works without any issues.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know Jerry. Thanks

1 Like

I guess my english is not perfect at all, I am not an English native speaker
just said that you can, as the video on YouTube shows: make a design perfectly similar than Affinity website :wink:

2 Likes

thank you so much for your answer

Got a link? Would love to see them in actionā€¦

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Added this one to my list of custom brics yesterday. I might add for any new Blocs users that brics from @PeteSharp are well supported and thoroughly tested.

3 Likes

Purchasedā€¦love it :dizzy: :+1:

1 Like
5 Likes