New Bric - Offcanvas Helper

Hey everyone, I have just released a new bric today called Offcanvas Helper. It includes a Bric and 2x starter Blocs to get you going.

I also have some more goodies coming on this front, and more tutorial videos to walk through building drop-down and multi section menus. Stay tuned.

Your Offcanvas Assistant

Offcanvas Helper assists you in making an amazing and beautiful sidebar or mega menu. Brics and blocs come together seamlessly to give you full access to the design canvas and features of Blocs. Your creativity sets the limit of what is possible.

What you get!

• Offcanvas Helper Bric
  • Offcanvas Starter Bloc - Barebones
  • Offcanvas Starter Bloc - Basic with Social Footer

More Details Visit...

https://blocsbuilder.com/brics/offcanvas-helper/

Watch

Options

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 7.18.06 PM

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 7.18.35 PM

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 7.18.44 PM

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 7.18.54 PM

14 Likes

Bought! No-brainer, really.

2 Likes

Awesome. Thank you @Reg

1 Like

Got it already.

1 Like

This is awesome and as @Reg mentioned, a no-brainer! In the pocket and installed. :innocent:

1 Like

Wow!!! This is an amazing bric!!

1 Like

just when I saw that you can manage the menu of Affinity website: BOUGHT IT :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi
I saw this in another site…is it possible to place a background image on the off canvas panel?

1 Like

Very cool! Just purchased.

1 Like

Yes, you can do so without any issues.

3 Likes

Seems I have to take a closer look also :eyes::smiley:

1 Like

Now you can add your own Brics to the Affinity website! That’s going to be :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s not go off track as this Bric is absolutely awesome, super easy to install (backed up by a bunch of tutorials) and it deserves its ranking.

3 Likes

You make some of the most useful and well designed Bric for us. Purchasing this is an easy sell.
Are you aware this Bric is not on Gumroad ?

1 Like

It is. Scroll down to the bottom.

1 Like

You mean after purchase? I guess that’s a Gumroad support topic…

1 Like

If you use the buy links on my site, the discount is applied automatically. So go that route if you want to save some dollars. :grin:

2 Likes

Done deal… your work is worth more. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah Gumroad have this thing of not showing products in your library until you purchase them :man_shrugging::grin:

2 Likes