NEW BRIC: Quicklink for Blocs 🚀

Quicklink by Google Labs

Unearthed from the depths of Google Labs and seamlessly integrated with Blocs, deploying this innovative feature requires zero coding effort.

DIRECT BUY!

Instant setup and a boost in site performance, straight out of the box. Plus it is GDPR compliant :sunglasses:

Just add the bric, we already optimised it!

Quicklink_Settings_01

Or modify the options to suit your website

How it works!

At its core, Quicklink is a silent observer, that works in three simple steps:

1. Observation: Quicklink keeps an eye on which links are currently visible on the webpage as a user scrolls.

2. Proactive: Quicklink proactively fetches the content for links it sees that matches specific criteria. It does this quietly in the background, choosing moments when it won’t slow down the user’s current activities.

3. Ready: By the time a user decides to click on a link, Quicklink has already fetched the content for that link. The result? Pages load significantly faster, almost as if Quicklink knew where the user would click next, but really, it’s just been preparing all along.

What it looks like

Behind the scenes, you can see Quicklink initiating the fetching of content, from links that match the criteria. Quicklink for Blocs is designed out of the box to take a balanced approach.

DIRECT BUY!

or Visit our website

Blocs Builder

8 Likes

It’s a no-brainer and in the pocket. :pray:
If you haven’t been utilizing Quicklink until now, you’ve been missing out significantly. Previously, integrating it was a cumbersome process, but now it has been simplified to a tickbox. :grin:

1 Like

Even a pre-ticked tick box :sunglasses:

OMG, that’s HUGE! :scream:

Great Bric!

Now waiting for the GDPR questions in the comments… :smile:

1 Like

Exactly.
To satisfy you … here it is: what about GDPR?

What about it?

This runs the script locally, so no issue. If it was running through a CDN connecting to an external source that might be different. I’ve been using QuickLink for years and it makes web pages a whole lot faster to load in a way that Google approves. This bric simply makes it easier to install and configure.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that.
Thanks for clearing it.

1 Like

Yep. It’s all neatly packaged up and configured. Runs only in the users browser and only allows same origin (domain).

2 Likes

Awesome. Already purchased! :grinning:

2 Likes

Perfect :+1:

2 Likes

Great Bric @PeteSharp :clap:

2 Likes

This looks handy.

First time I’ve actually heard about this system, but that’s me, always got my head in the sand.

Your knowledge and wisdom has been so useful to us all. Thank you for the work you’ve done in all the brilliantly design Brics.

Sent you a copy Norm for the vault :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Alan (@KBConcepts), I appreciate that. A few more things coming out the pipeline soon. I am most excited about one in particular. It should add some much requested abilities.

2 Likes

Quicklinks
Hi Pete,
Thank you …downloaded…mmm…excuse ignorance …do I place…on every page …just home page …in footer or anywhere?
all the best
SQP

1 Like

Hi @sqpeg

If you want it on every page. Which pretty much you do. Just put it in a global area. The footer is a good place.

Pete

2 Likes