New Bric - Smart Nav

Very nice Whittfield!
Nice to see you back in action…

I will buy this for sure!

Rich

1 Like

Hey Whittfield, you have the price as “20”?

20 what? :thinking:

Fixed now. thanks.

This is exactly what I want for the next version of my website this winter. Good job

1 Like

Just looking at the PDF file that comes with the download and it says "Next, add the class .hero-bloc to the very first bloc/section below the header. "

Does that apply to any bloc/section below the header or should we interpret that as only applying in cases where there is an actual hero bloc?

The hero-bloc should be the first bloc/section below the your global area.

Basically your navbar is just above “the line” and your hero is just below it.

1 Like

Really good stuff @Whittfield

1 Like

I really want to use the Smart Nav bric that you developed, But I’m having some issues with several brics that have been developed by BlocHead.dev. @Whittfield, you’re aware of them, but nothing is working that had been suggested.
I’m wondering if, I should remove custom-made bric from my new MacBook Pro. Remove the laptop and reinstall everything. What a pain in the rear end would that be.

I really like the look of this bric, it’s obvious a lot of thought and time has gone into the various features on offer; superb work @Whittfield - nicely explained with this video too.

Can we also get some recognition for how awesome Whittfield’s voice sounds? Very cool indeed :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yup!!! He would make a fortune doing movie voice overs!

Great bric!

Bought and tested today on a current project. Working really well @Whittfield Thanks again.

Love that you can customise the hero class too.

I’m watching the video right now and will definitely buy Smart Navigation. One more feature would be desirable. How about if you could specify that the shrinked logo is a different image, then the “normal”? This would be very nice.

Looks amazing and a must bric. An interesting feature will be the ability to highlight links while you scroll down through blocs. If you set which bloc refers to which link in the navbar it would be awesome!

Purchased, an amazing product, thank you @Whittfield

1 Like

Hi @Whittfield amazing bric ! had a good play with it just and love it.

One quick question - once i get the right size for desktop for my logo, and then when I goto mobile its too big…but changing the size of this on mobile then makes it smaller on desktop too.

Can we get it so the image and text is able to be set per breakpoint…also Padding too.? - thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll give it some thought @AdieJAM, alternate handling for mobile in some capacity sounds like a good idea. I don’t think it will be per each break-point but something for mobile is useful I think.

2 Likes

Bought it right now. I can’t wait testing it ! Seems to be amazing. Thanks

Thanks @Whittfield - mobile will be great.
Great work as always!

Hi @Whittfield it’s working really well. I did have to add some css to override some smart nav css when I added to an existing site. (I was using borders) but that’s no biggie, it’s a rather customised nav.

One issue I have found though, is on devices. The scroll to top bounce causes the menu to hide when you want it to show.

Yup, snapped it up. Thanks for making it a very accessible price…!

1 Like