New Business Template (with Offcanvas Mega menu)

Hello guys,

It has been a while since I have shared my templates here (because my newsletter is my main communication channel)! From now on, I will try to (occasionally) share some news news on the forum too.

Yesterday, I have released the Business template, my last template for Blocs 4. As many of you will know, this design is based on the BlocsMaster.com website (which I am going to update soon).

The template has lots of cool features and animations, and if you haven’t already, I recommend to watch the recent videos on my Blocs Master YouTube channel to learn how to manage a menu (with offcanvas feature of Bootstrap 5).

As always, the template is available for free to all Blocs 4 Templates and Blocs Master Membership (all-access pass) customers.

Check the Business Template »

Cheers,
Eldar

7 Likes

This is a nice template Eldar with lots of options to customize and make your own. Several pages that one could modify based on their needs.
Very nice…

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Thanks, Richard! Let me know if you were able to follow the instructions I sent you yesterday for another project. :pray:t2:

Yes Eldar, thanks for the quick response. Sent you a reply…

Rich