New design for Blocs Master website (again 😂)

Greetings everyone,

I understand that I have revamped the Blocs Master website twice in the past half-year, but I am proud to announce another substantial update to the design today, drawing inspiration from the style of my BlocsTemplates.com website.

While the website is still a work in progress (as I am evaluating the performance of horizontally scrolling cards on various devices), I believe it already looks fantastic on desktop and laptop screens.

You can check out the new design at BlocsMaster.com.

This latest version has me excited about the ease with which I will be able to keep the website updated every month with new Masterclass tutorials and other exciting projects (stay tuned :wink:).

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Best regards,
Eldar

6 Likes

Additionally, I am in the process of developing a sleek new design with a visually appealing sidebar for my personal website, EldarGezalov.com. It will be going live very soon, so stay tuned!

4 Likes

Hi Eldar:

Love the new, new, site, and I am very happy to find the Masterclass videos all in one place!!
However, when viewing on a Mac Desktop, using a mouse, not sure how to scroll horizontally? I have a Magic Trackpad, but I usually use the mouse.

Just an FYI…

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Hi Richard, thanks for the feedback! Good point too!
I have been testing the arrow and scroll bar, so will probably add one of these two.

Thanks again!

Hi Mr Elder
I like your new features that use to develop your Website. Your website become amazing :clap:t2: I like Offcanvas Sidebar