New Free Course for COMPLETE beginners

Hi guys,

To celebrate the release of Blocs Store, I have launched the new free course which covers the basics of using Blocs 3. Keep in mind that it was created for COMPLETE beginners, for people who look at Blocs for the first time, and for people who have never really made any websites.

I would assume that everyone on this Forum will already know more than I teach in this course.
At the same time, some new users are asking for

This course is precisely for that.

Check out the new course here

Cheers,
Eldar

P.S. Mastering Blocs 3 update is coming next week! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is excellent!

2 Likes

Congratulation @Eldar
You don’t know how much you improve my knowledge of Blocs. Thank you very, very, much your work. Hope you keep your great job. Is very important for me (I think I can tell to everyone).
Thank you.

4 Likes

Thank you @Pealco

With the speed you are learning Blocs these days, soon I will be asking questions to you! :slight_smile:
Thank you for your amazing support over the years! A lot more great content is coming soon!

Cheers,
Eldar

2 Likes

Hi @Eldar

As a user of your courses, I congratulate you for your initiative and idea.

I have reviewed your website and today I will watch the videos.

I think it’s a very good thing for the entire Blocs community.

Thanks always for your work.

2 Likes

I think any regular Blocs user can say the same. I wouldn’t be as proficient using Blocs if it wasn’t for his training courses. He really is a Blocs Master. I appreciate your coding ability, but it really starts with learning what the native Blocs program can achieve on its own.

One of the best things about Blocs is working and learning from users in the forums. @Eldar is a great teacher and I’m glad to call him a friend.

Casey

2 Likes

Hi @Wam

Thank you for your kind words! If you will have any questions, I am always here to help!

@casey1823 Thank you! I wouldn’t be doing this without your continued support!

1 Like

@Eldar is the reason I stayed with Blocs. His patients with my basic questions in the beginning really had an effect on me. Then I spent time with his free tutorials for Blocs 2 and I began to get basics, but important concepts. I made an investment in becoming a Lifetime member and look daily for something new he has developed.

1 Like