New project endoscopy company

Hey guys, I’m working on a new website for an endoscopy company. It is still under development. There isn’t much text So it’s a bit difficult to fill the pages.

This is the old page: www.almikro.de
This is my project: www.testing.rmemedia.de

Do you have any recommendations for me? What do you think? Thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

It’s a great start! I like the design lines on the left of the divs. The text size is perfect and it reads well. The contrast between colors and text helps. Maybe try adding a little animation to the images that overlap the columns on each side, fade or slide?

This is another example of a clean layout where less is actually more.

Nice job,
Casey

1 Like

Hey Casey, thank you. Unfortunately the customer don’t like animations on his page. I thought the same like you :wink: I had to remove it. But thanks for this good idea.

Ralf

1 Like

Brillant design as allways.

I think the customer is right not to use animations for a company like this.
But it’s a matter of taste.

The contact form should have german words for “required etc”.

1 Like

Strange menu bug for me on iOS 15.5

Yes I had this happen to the website on my mobile too.

I do believe this is associated to the bug on mobile that I’ve had all year.

@Norm I filed a report a while back & was told there is a menu update coming, do you know when this is coming as getting desperate for the mobile menu issue to go and it’s seen here too.

I see @RME has removed the X (close) to eliminate the problem of the menu not closing but from the video above - other problems creep in.

Thanks Norm do hope this fix is coming soon !!! - pleassssseeee!!!

1 Like

I’ve noticed this with every website I’ve viewed which has a fullscreen mobile menu. I had a feeling something wasn’t right.

Hey guys, the new page is online. The customer is happy and me too. I hope you like what you see.

www.almikro.de

2 Likes

Very nice !!! love it - well done

1 Like

Just a heads up, mobile menu isn’t playing well on iPhone iOS15.5

Video

Hey @Joe1985, thanks. That is an issue with Blocs.

Try re-exporting with the new beta of Blocs (v4.5.2 build 4) it includes a fix for this issue.

4 Likes

Hi @RME @Joe1985

The Blocs update should be live now.

I have just updated my version of Blocs and my mobile X closing issues are now fixed ! - I am now slowly one by one revealing my exes to my clients :joy: :rofl:

Thanks @Norm for your work on this.

1 Like