New template for real estate websites

Likewise :ok_hand:

I would offer you $20 for that template but seeing as its not an option I have to say thanks but no thanks.

10%20PM

Eldar,

Above is a short walkthrough or skim through of this feature, as this is a general template demo overview. It be great if you take sometime to do a proper walkthrough not using this exact template and upload it to youtube so one can actually follow along and apply to his or her own site something everyone including your members can benefit from in the long run. I hope what I said doesn’t sound unethical because not everything has to be about business. @Norm if you can please make this feature a bit more prominent or easier to accomplish in the next releases of Blocs as everyone will benefit from it. Mobirise has this feature by default one that you can see how its works if you download it.

Peter,

As I have already told you in the previous reply:

You don’t need to explain to me why ‘I should take sometime to do a proper job of explaining it’. Maybe you didn’t see my YouTube channel, but I do that very often, because I like to help people, regardless of whatever they want to support my work or not.

As for templates, judging by your tone, I think you have missed that point here, which is being ethical to the people who are already members of Blocs Templates. This is much more important to me than earning any money.

Once again, instead of sending the screenshots of my writing to me, just tell me what this feature you want me to explain for you. I can’t find where you name this feature. Do you mean the filter using visibility feature?

1 Like

Eldar,

First off I know your a talented guy an all, but come on man. I was merely responding to what you responded to @pixelwork aka Karl response about how one can accomplish it inside of blocs?

“As for filter, you can create it in Blocs using the visibility feature. I actually show how it’s done in the video above, so if you haven’t already, take a look at it. It is very easy to create it in Blocs.”

To which you responded with a demo video short segment that shows how to accomplish this inside of that template?

I only asked if you can do a proper standalone video that has nothing to do with the template your selling? I had also mentioned mobirise has this enabled without any of the trickery involved by the end user and asked norm if he can pull this off in the next version of blocs?

I recommend a realistic pricing of demo-vidoes based on central european standards charged only by an hour rate of approx EUR 180. that would be something like EUR 760. go for it @Eldar

@petester what would you pay for that special video? @Eldar is very reasonable, he definitely could do that.

@Eldar if I may recommend, don’t argue with people who knows it better. save your precious energy for those who knows the value of the work and effords you put in. keep up with your great work and don’t get so much away for free anymore. that becomes toxic for your “social” health.

3 Likes

Thanks Eldar for all you have done to help promote Blocs. Your pricing structure is more than fare, in fact if you look at the quality of your core training, templates, time doing them compared to the price, one thing is obvious, your not in to get rich…

I think some of the newer users are looking for that quick fix to a problem. Coming from other programs that’s expected. I would hate to think what this forum and Blocs would look like without you and some other forum members tireless dedication to helping others.

We have some really helpful and talented new users like @michaelokraj and @RME to name a few that are starting to really understand Blocs as a app and not only helping others but giving their professional knowledge.

Thank you forum members.
Casey

4 Likes

thx @casey1823 – very nice of you.
… buuuut all the credits go to @Eldar :wink:

I am 2/3 through the core training, almost done with the website-tutorials. the most of the topics covered I figured out myself but just by accident or written word. in case of eldar’s videos you have a great structure to follow and learn tricks you wouldn’t know just by “doing”. that is priceless. after paying for adobe products for almist two dacades or knowing what LYNDA.com costs, 70 or 40 dollars are more than fair.

to stay positive in this forum i encourage people to help eachother and if needed to not be ashamed to name a price if their input has a value.

cheers casey, thx for your nice words!

2 Likes

@michaelokraj @casey1823

I didn’t want for this thread to become about me, but your words of support are hugely appreciated. Thanks guys! Helping as many people as possible was always my main priority, and it will continue to be.

Cheers,
Eldar

4 Likes

Believe me, I’ve been down that Adobe/Training road. Putting a little time in learning by watching the core videos have really helped me.

Casey

1 Like

Here’s to you and your one-sided testimonials by your supports :beers: On another note, I’d fix the grammatical errors on your FAQ page, I get that English isn’t your first language so its ok.

In any event, Ill figure the blocs app trick and share with everyone, but thanks for shedding some light on the idea through your template.

what feature? I read the thread but couldn’t find what it is you want made more prominent?

The visibility filter that @Eldar created for his template. If you install Mobirise for mac they actually have it as a part of a bloc that you can drag and modify by defining tags they make it really easy to do this. However, when it comes blocs its more of a manual process.

That looks like a pre-made component. Cool idea, probably best to add as a custom Bric. Just glancing at that screen shot, how would you assign multi res images for each item?

clicking on the thumbnail in the palette inspector opens a pop up

Does that allow you to apply 3 res variations of the same image?

Yes, I believe so.

heres a video
https://ufile.io/56tyl

It reminds me of a .js isotope filter

@petester
This topic was about a new template wasn´t it?
Or did I miss something important?

Why not opening a new topic?

Makes it a bit difficult to follow the origin though.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I want to start my own real estate agency and this template will be useful for me, I guess. Not so long ago I had a problem with selling my own house and a company helped me. While I was selling it, I had a lot of conversations with the agent who was doing all the stuff. And he said that realtors make a lot of money on selling houses. Which is strange, because I didn’t pay them too much. But I got interested.

Amazing idea man! Where would you like to work with?