New Templates for Blocs

Hi guys,

I wanted to share my new template website with you. Eldars templates are amazing and a great way to learn how to work with Blocs. My website is a small additional offer for you to create beautiful websites. Currently you will find 7 different templates and two packs on the site. More templates will be added over the next few weeks. I hope you like the new service and the templates. I built it with passion.

Opening Discount until May 31st:
20% off all templates. Use the code “Templates20”.

Das Angebot ist auch auf deutsch aufrufbar.

10 Likes

The most professionally design Blocs templates out there. Why does your website list 8 template/website, but it says, “Buy the collection of all 7 templates for only 99 €.”
What are the two packs?

1 Like

Hey @KBConcepts, Thank you for your question. There are 7 templates ready and the eighth template is coming next week. That’s why there is the pack with 7 templates :wink: There is also a pack with 3 templates for 59 €.

https://www.engelmedia.eu/templates/studio/index.html#methods

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.engelmedia.eu

Should we wait, until they are all ready?
Okay, what a the cost for all of them?

Thanks for the broken link. It is in the preview only. I ll fix it. Sorry.
Of course you can wait, I will always offer new templates. Then there are new packages and new prices.

1 Like

very nicely done and professional looking templates. Great job :+1:

1 Like

Nice one @RME great to see this area of Blocs growing.

2 Likes

Beautiful Templates! Can’t wait to see more for you :smiley:

2 Likes

Congrats @RME . Great offering you got going there. Wishing you a lot of succes with the project.

1 Like

Hi Ralf,

Congratulations on successful launch! I always recommend your work to my customers, and I will continue to do so going forward! All the best with your new project! :+1:

Cheers,
Eldar

5 Likes

The new collection of all 9 templates is available - now includes the new agency template. Save over 60% or €162 compared to the individual price. Each template costs only €11 instead of €29.

Check it out at Collection of 9 templates for Blocs

2 Likes