NEW WEBSITE (Webdesign Business)

Hi everyone …
time to share my own website of my little Webdesign business. First let me say this forum is great!! I learned a lot from all the members here especially @PeteSharp , @Eldar , @webplus , @Flashman , @Pealco , @norm, @hendon52 , @Bootsie , @Jannis , @ all the other nice people here. Sorry when I forgot one :blush: So many people help me !!
Here is my site, hope you like it:

https://webdesign-muehl.de

When you go on “Referenzen” there you see 4 categories … All the websites you see there was built with BLOCSAPP and some pages with VOLT CMS , some pages with SITELOK and some 3rd party code …
I am really happy to here your opinion
Have a nice weekend

8 Likes

Hi @tom2,

Great work on your website! I would suggest to increase the contract for the text though, as I it a bit difficult to read (make it a bit darker).

Best regards,
Eldar

1 Like

I would agree with that.

1 Like

Schöne Seite Tom!

Hi @Eldar
great tipp … I will do this
thanks

thanks @Flashman

Hallo Wolfgang,
danke dir

Hey Tom,
tolle Seite. Witzig… über die Illustrationen bin ich bei Adobe auch schon gestolpert. Hatte jedoch zu dem Zeitpunkt noch keine Idee. Jetzt sehe ich deine Seite und denke… ah, verdammt. :wink:

Great site! Funny… I stumbled across those illustrations on the adobe site some time ago, but didn’t have an idea how to use them creatively. Now I see your site and think… doh! Dammit :wink:

Hi @pumpkin
ja, wunderschöne Illustrationen :upside_down_face:
Tom