Old blocs project not compatible with Blocs 4

@Norm, I just had a client request updates to the website I built with Blocs in early 2019. Not sure which version I used. So I opened the project in the latest version of Blocs 4.1.1-b2 and there are many issues which I was unable to resolve. For example, it’s not hiding elements that are supposed to be hidden even though all the settings are correct. It’s also not sizing photos correctly. Is there any known issue with CSS when opening old Blocs projects, or any other issue(s) you’re aware of?

I was able to download the entire website directory using Sitesucker for Mac and open it without issue in Adobe Brackets. If I can’t find a resolution here as to how to successfully migrate it to Blocs 4, then I’ll have no other choice but to edit the website in Brackets from this point forward because I don’t want to make updates and then have to redo all that work in Blocs again at some point.

This is the live website link. https://rjpcompany.com/

Let me know if you want to see the actual Blocs file and I will provide.

Thanks in advance for any help - Randy

You can download all older versions of Blocs here. Just download the one thats closest to the time stamp on the project file for when it was last edited.