Online Course Website (SwiftUI Masterclass)

This online SwiftUI course website is a great example of many advanced Blocs and Bootstrap features.

It was made with Blocs 3.5.7, and I’m planning to upgrade it in January 2021 with the shiny new Blocs 4.

I am quite amazed by the new Blocs home page, so I decided to get inspired by this outstanding marking page.

First, I need to investigate its source code and learn from that to create a similar website.

What I really like about Blocs that it encourages me to create marketing pages with ease and saves me tremendous time.

Thank you, @Norm and Cazoobi Team!

Until then, happy website building!

5 Likes

Purchased.

Good luck with sales!

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 9.27.16 AM

2 Likes

Great website - love it !!! - really slick.

I would love to know what software you design your videos on? my videos are pretty basic ! but would love to create what you have done.

Good luck on the project.

1 Like

Final Cut Pro X its quite easy to use and you can create pretty amazing stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks great. Having never created an app like this am I right in thinking it would be pretty much essential to own an iOS device like an iPad or iPhone?

Rotato application.

1 Like

That’s right Stewie! I’m learning now Final Cut Pro and Apple Motion to improve the quality of the production. Both of them are amazing apps.

Would you recommend some good Final Cut Pro course? @Norm with his amazing promo video for Blocs 4 has inspired me to learn video editing!

1 Like

Here: All Roads Lead to Final Cut Pro X - Final Cut Pro Video Tutorial | LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda.com but to go in deep learning effects check the video copilot stuff!

1 Like

I’m going to need a new machine first, but Norm’s (and now your) video pulled me back into thinking about video editing.

I still remember enough to be dangerous actually, but I’m more familiar with Premiere Pro and After Effects. I would like to switch to Apple though. I’m sure there’s a significant performance boost for M1 chips and both these products.

Can I borrow like 4 more hours a day from somewhere?

1 Like

Final Cut Pro X feels a lot like iMovie but way more advance so if you have experience with iMovie it will be fine!
@Eldar this is video copilot site https://www.videocopilot.net

Thanks! :pray:t2: I have been using Final Cut for years, but never really had time to go deep and learn advanced features.

Very awesome videos.

Final Cut and Motion are on my list of things to learn well. I was a big Premier Pro user back in the day.

1 Like

Hi @Stewie_Griffin,

I had final cut on an earlier machine - my editing has been pretty simple since and just been cutting videos and effects on iMovie !! and some other editing software.

I will buy final cut again one day -its great software

1 Like

Thank you - I will look into this more!

Ripple Training or Larry Jordan:

Ripple Training

Larry Jordan

2 Likes

You’ve made a solid purchase there mate, @RobertPetras is a great instructor, my son and I really enjoyed his course. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ripple Training have many free tutorials about FCP and Apple Motion.

1 Like

Thank you Dave this shout out!

1 Like

That’s right! I love Larry’s public speaches so much!