Padding problem

Hi,

Padding

I don’t fin the way to delete this 20px padding. It seems to be obligated because linked to the radius… ?
Is there is a solution, or may I missed something ?

(If it has to do with radius and/or code widget, then feat suggestion to get clean “border”…)

Scroll-text’s color

Impossible to customise Scroll-text’s color, tried in every ways, even in Code Editor that is prior, even with !important.
I could in another old project but remember that was complicated.

Thanks

It doesn’t look like that here.

Hi Flashman,
If you click the box and drag to the borders, then the padding appears…

no - it looks fine on mine I’m afraid !..well thats good news ! but strange on your machine !

It’s far from intuitive that the user is supposed to do that, however it looks like you have created a 3D graphic inside Spline, so I would check what you have done there. It looks like a background colour issue set against the black.

You have no padding border when yu move the cube ? :flushed:

It will when I’ll increase the default hover effect (to much subtile yet, then the click will be spontaneous).
Btw Normandie Media | La passion multimédia. (backgroundS)

Yes, I see what you mean at the top and bottom of the screen, but not at the sides. Can’t help I’m afraid, but I see the black line cutting off the box disappearing into infinity.

1 Like

Your Spline element has a fixed aspect ratio. So that “padding” will appear when the browser is too narrow. Like wide screen movies and the black bars above and below, so the image remains the correct ratio. It’s not “padding” you can control with CSS.

One way to fix this is to set a fit to content height on the bloc. You have to do this with CSS.

height: fit-content;

That will resolve it, but it will adapt its height based on screen width, you won’t see that gap anymore though.

If you want it to remain full screen, you need to restrict the width of the spline.

Its basic shapes and colours… you can’t fit a rectangle in a square, without scaling it.

• By the way, when developing, it’s best not to use combine all on export, it makes it harder. Better yet, dont use it ever!

Thank you very much Pete, I’ll try this in ~one hour…

I push up just to tell in case it may be useful, about the text scroll bric problem : no prob at all with an #ID assignated + Code Editor. No idea why not with .Style…

Also, rather than creating a new topic, is there a way to add code widget in bric’s background via Wysiwig ? I suppose not, don’t find… then as feat suggestion, it’d be great.

OK found the solution, if it helps for full and flexible window Code widget : VH (as suggested by Jerry in older post/case)… with… so stupid :sweat_smile: :rofl:… adding same radius than the parent bric.
Style on the widget code ; only with height is enough, and it’s clean with window in all ways/sizes.

vh

Ed. Said nothing… :melting_face: :face_with_peeking_eye:

Ed. Ok anyway it’s absolutely impossible to get radius on a code widget. :slightly_frowning_face: Btw…