Pages sites not showing up in wordpress, when website is uploaded

Aloha lovely community,

i am building this website and i have huge struggles with different pages in menu dropdown or navigate to pages. They just dont appear in the uploaded website trough wordpress, in the Blocs App they appear.

I builded the Website different times from the scratch. Sometimes the “Impressum” site shows up, but the “credit” and all other sites don’t.

Please help me, i really don’t know what to do.

Is this the sites main navigation? In WordPress themes this is typically managed in the WordPress backend. Creating a Wordpress theme with Blocs, you typically set the navigation up via Wordpress backend once the theme is uploaded and enabled.

1 Like

Yess thank you, that worked for me. I had to use the urls of the uploaded sites to connect to the buttons and navigation.

1 Like

[quote=“sincap, post:1, topic:23307, full:true”]
Aloha lovely community,

i am building this website and i have huge struggles with different pages in menu dropdown or navigate to pages. They just dont appear in the uploaded website trough wordpress, in the Blocs App they appear.

Aloha, it sounds like you’re having trouble with certain pages not appearing in your WordPress menu despite being visible in the Blocs App. Ensure all pages are properly added to the menu in WordPress (Dashboard > Appearance > Menus), verify that the pages are published, and refresh your permalink settings (Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes). Clear your browser cache and any caching plugins, and check for theme or plugin conflicts by disabling them one by one. i fix the issue for inasaldiningprices for famous blog that covers mang inasal pasay menu price Also, make sure you’re correctly exporting the site from Blocs and uploading all necessary files to WordPress.

1 Like

Thank you so much, i will do that!