Parallax not being effected by the class?

Has anyone noticed that when selecting parallax and having a class to reduce the image of the background once published it’s stretches edge edge even though you constrained it.

But also thumbs up :+1: to Norm we used to have an issue that the parallax was not working on mobile but now it does I think you should mention it in the features on the main site cause I don’t think it says so :face_with_monocle: and it looks amazing on mobile :clap:

I see no one has replied to you in a whopping 2 days, so I shall now remedy that. :slight_smile:

I must assume Blocs is overriding your class. It most likely needs to keep you from messing up the core functionality. That is only my best guess though.

Here’s one totally separate but related thing I have noticed. When I Preview in Blocs and in Safari and scroll, the mountain and other content scroll very smoothly. However, the movement of the mountain is choppy in the “Simulator” app (part of XCODE to simulate iOS devices), but I uploaded to my web server and then tested on an actual iPhone 7 and found it to be very smooth. I mention this mainly for folks who often test in Simulator. Normally, Simulator matches a real device well, but in the case of Blocs parallax, it’s sluggish in the simulator.

One thing I did notice both in the Simulator app and in my actual iPhone 7 is that when I rotate the device to landscape and then scroll down the page a little bit, the “Multi Layer” text overlaps the top blue graphic when you start to scroll down, as shown here:

It does not do that in Portrait mode or on a desktop/notebook Mac browser. Not sure if there’s an easy fix for that on Mobile, but I just wanted to mention it for those consider parallax on mobile devices. Some people really do use landscape.

Thanks for the tip and the reply
Peace :slight_smile:

1 Like