Personal website/Digital playground

Thanks, but as far as I know it would be impossible to have the text aligned on every width, right?
that could be possible with fluid font, but in responsive I can only have limited breakpoints.

So to have the hero align properly, I have tried to have them aligned good enough on the 4 breakpoints that blocs provides. But it will break for sure, specially in smaller sizes.

You have any solutions for this that I am missing?

Yes Navigation I wanted sticky as well, or at least have it pop up again, as soon as I start scrolling up (instead of having to scroll all the way up)

but I really DISLIKE the default shadows that the nav bric has in blocs. I wouldn’t mind even completely getting rid of them, but unfortunately I don’t know how to write custom code at all. Tried finding solutions online but no luck.

Do you have any idea how I can remove/edit the shadow of sticky nav?

Thanks.

Try this solution from @casey1823:

1 Like

Use sticky-nav.sticky as jerry mentioned. It works perfect.

Cheers!
Alberto

@Jerry, @centurion_basso this isn’t working for me, are you guys sure this works in blocs 4?

Do you have it live somewhere?

Add the class into the Class Manager, making sure the periods remain in place. When adding the class to the Class window on the top right corner, the last period is gone and the class doesn’t work.

Yes this has worked @centurion_basso
Thank you so much!

1 Like