Photo Gallery with multiple user logins

Does anybody know of an online photo management facility where I can have multiple user logins and be able to manage users? My web hosts run this facility at the minute but are retiring it with any new domains purchased.

Basically I manage our swimming club website and we have multiple photo albums hosted within a gallery. These albums are private due to the photos being of children in swimming costumes. As it stands I’m able to create new user accounts on request and allocate passwords. The user can then log in to the gallery to be able to view the albums.

As we moved over to a .co.uk domain this feature wasn’t included (I didn’t realise this at the time) so the link to the photo gallery still directs towards the gallery on the old .org domain. This .org domain runs out in September and I need to find a new solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Richard

Hello @heanorram I don’t know if it helps you, but I think if you configure “OWNCLOUD” it will work for you.

Have a look at Pixieset which allows up to 1500 photos for free and has multiple logins. Just link to it from your site.

Here is a demo site I created (not with Blocs) that links pretty seamlessly with Pixieset. Webdeersign RapidProject 7 Foundry

Thank you both for your suggestions. I’ll take a look