Problem logging into Blocs forum

Yikes! Will do.

Your region (Texas, etc.,) is actually one of the places still showing unresolved since this occurred.

Looks like the images are working again this morning (at least for us Texans) :smile:

1 Like

It seems to be working again in Germany.

1 Like

It worked for a couple of days.

Today I am being directed to https://blocsforum.discoursehosting.net again, together with the usual problems such as not seeing any images or images looking rather weird in the forum…

Go to Safari Preferences / Websites / Content blocker (in German Inhaltsblocker) and then set the blocs forum free. I got it this way.

I had the same issue. Cleared out all cache and cookies. Fixed it. :wink:

Did. the same, but no, on changing password whatever Cache cleaned browser.
NOT Found

Thank you

This Time its realy wird !

Tried that. Still redirecting.

I tried a different browser called CLIQZ.

I got the following error message:

I hope the image will be uploaded ok. I cannot verify it, cause I am only seeing weird images on the forum right now.

Refresh Opera, clean cach and cookies and you will see a smile in your face again…
The only thing you have to type in is your mac password.

19:00 gmt.
Still image issues (UK)

Login via Opera Browser (only Browser currently reacting on this f… discourse)
WORKS!

My turn now :roll_eyes:

What the … ? :grimacing:

MDS

Yes, sometimes happened here in PT… I think the provider of the Community, can’t handle so much information…

1 Like

Try with Opera and all good - Inshallah
But all other browsers are on strike till now.
Including any restes (password e.g)
discours is to be questioned a lot.

Discourse is 100% free, open source forum software. So @Norm could host his own Discourse.
I Think I read in some topic that blocs discourse is in an external hosting service.

discourse is free - nice…
But doesn´t do a great job over the weekend.

Try on Safari, Chrome, Firefox and you will miss images & Emojies.

I like free stuff and am willing to accept this stomble, but not sure how other membes think buying a pro app.

PS: forget emojies - Images are taken by a lot of menbers with efforts to help others and if they are not shown… (better keep my mouth shut)

Hi @pixelwork

Sorry but just tried Opera and no difference…

Probably means we need to take a break. LOL

MDS

Cache cleared?