- How do you set the style for disable, on focus for text fields?
- How do you style radio buttons or drop menu with custom styles?
- Is there a way to import css for a form component to change how they looks or I need to go through the styling in Blocs
- Can i test the form validation in the preview mode or do i need to export first to test?
- For disabled text have to add attribute after exporting disabled=“disabled”
- Radio button text: use class .form-check-input
dropdowns are styled by browser & not easily overridden
- Answered above
- Should be able to - will get yellow alerts ‘This is required’, ‘You must agree to this…’ , etc.
With Blocs 3, can you do the attributes using the the attributes section?
I want to change the radio button to flat color style. Wonder can I use the bootstrap button class to style it.
You should be able to add the disabled attribute using the new attributes section- but I haven’t tried it yet - let us know if it works ok.
Radio button styling is normally controlled by the browser, so not easy to change it.