Review Blocs for iPad

Hey everyone,

Thank you for the kind comments and messages of support since the release of Blocs for iPad. If you have a spare 5 minutes we would really appreciate it if you could pop over to the iPad App Store and leave us a review ‎Blocs - Website Builder on the App Store

As a small business, reviews are super important to us so your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!

4 Likes

I know many might feel that there will be enough great reviews because the product is great, but just a few negative reviews solely focusing on subscription pricing model can hugely affect the overall rating and how successful the Blocs for iPad is.

So guys, let’s all support the future winner of the iPad app of the year, and leave our reviews on the App Store! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Then Norm could additionally offer some one-time lifetime purchase and everyone would be happy.

1 Like

:thinking: Come on people, do your part to help out @Norm & @Helen and Blocs.

Give back towards all their hard work with a simple review of the app you all love and rely upon, it does not take long to do. This community and its users love Blocs but as of yet not a single person has left a review since this thread was made? Even if you’ve never tried the iPad version you still know Blocs and can give testament of how great of an app it is, its just been refactored for iPad.

Where is the typical Blocs love, enthusiasm and support ? Let’s go folks !

If you don’t understand the importance of reviews on the App Store read this basic overview:

If you are bashful :flushed: with providing a review under your real name, simply change your nickname:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251535118

I expected to see dozens upon dozens of reviews to help out @Norm & @Helen, is Apple holding the reviews hostage or are the typically passionate Blocs users failing on this one? Come on people. :muscle:

3 Likes

Done my bit already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It could also be (just second guessing) that some people are holding off until they’ve used the iPad version a bit more. I know I really wanted to give a positive review (and it certainly deserves it, in my opinion), but also felt it only fair to mention that I hadn’t had a chance to use it very much; due to it being relatively new (at the time of writing).