Reviews bloc that scroll

Hi, I created this review Bloc, how can I add 2 arrows to swipe to next review?

Edit: I tested this with toggle visibility, but how can I set that it have to slide to left or right?
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Edit2: I have a 3 column row with ID “storia1” (1 column with left arrow, 2 column with paragraph and 3 row with right arrow) but when I click the left or right it show “storia2” but don’t hide “storia1”. How can I solve this?
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Hi @theenrico, I would go for the carousel route and use a 0% opacity background picture. I did something similar earlier and replaced the standard arrows with FA icons as well. I’ll dig it up a bit later and will share.

@Eldar has made a nice video tutorial about it: Testimonial Slider with Carousel Bric - YouTube Same technique you can use for the review.

1 Like

Hi @theenrico. As promised here you go:

The file: Review Carousel.bloc (729.3 KB)

EDIT:
Well, I’ve removed the manual coding part and used the bootstrap icon classes directly in the Blocs class editor. This way it’s much easier to adjust styling. Here you go with V2:
Review Carousel V2.bloc (727.5 KB)

5 Likes

@Jerry thanks! How can I add the yellow row like you did in the V2?

EDIT: I tested this method, but when I change breakpoint I have some problems, check the video:
ezgif.com-gif-maker

You got all the classes there in the file. Just replicate.

Styling you can simply do yourself for each breakpoint. There’s no difference between a carousel and a regular paragraph/column.

I have to change the background image? Because the texts are ready for every breakpoint

You can adjust the background picture to your preferred size. That’s the beauty of Blocs. :grin:

EDIT: @PeteSharp made some awesome videos about the carousel bric and how to customise. You can find all his tutorials on his youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlocsBuilder/videos