Script Suppier recommendations

Hi everyone, just after some recommendations on bespoke ratings script suppliers.

I know PHPJabbers are mentioned a lot on here, but I’m having a problem with them either not understanding what I want (even after supplying jpegs and the basis of a website for them to see) or taking sooooo long to get back to me.

So, can anyone recommend another scripting company?

The job is basically a ‘star’ review site with login/signup, a place to leave reviews alongside your rating, and the reviews to be moderated before they go live.

Thanks everyone.

I have been to them 3 times for bespoke changes to their scripts and I am going to be honest, their comeback was terrible !

Saying they are no longer supporting their current scripts
And another email saying they are not modifying scripts, but they are advertising it.
I had a question on a script I was after and they replied saying they are not supporting it.

So I will never touch a PHP jabber script !

Good luck in your find and please post your replies on here as I took as many others will love some more options.

1 Like

I’m pleased thay haven’t just decided to dislike me then! :slight_smile:

haha !!! I thought it was just me too as so many loved using them ! :rofl:

I think a lot of their stuff is old anyway isn’t it?

So just to bump this.
Who are you using for scripts - good or bad? Just so I know who to avoid!

Hi @PeteSharp

Yeah they didn’t seem to advance them and it looked like the were updating some when they had a take over and then all of a sudden it just stopped and nothing happened.

What was alarming is the customer service in their emails ! they were very direct.

There surely must be more companies doing what they are doing, but I guess find a company doing a script for the purpose needed.

I know Wordpress has like thousands of plugins for all types of businesses and maybe moving forward if anyone wants anything bespoke maybe do the blocs site in WP and use a plugin!

@TrevReav is it worth looking at google reviews and getting users to use than and embed the reviews into the site somehow?

Hi @AdieJAM it may well end up as that, but at the moment they want a few bespoke things in there (hearts instead of stars, set questions to be answered, logins, comments to be moderated), so not quite as straightforward as a plain review page.