Search & Replace!

I expressed my opinion :grin:

And we are taking away from the thread. Norms already commented. And the news is great… watch this space… well it maybe a while, but it should happen.

Indeed. And while I respect your freedom of speech with all my heart, there was a teensy tiny portion that was a jab against my own speech. To some people less bold than I am, it could be considered a “hindrance” to their willingness to speak publicly. And that is why I said what I did in my previous post.

I feel that saying what I did actually ADDs something to positive the WISH LIST in that anyone reading the dialog thus far can see the importance of speaking out. I want them to see me as an advocate for speech.

So long as people feel free to open up and speak, we are all better off in the end. I am a part of other forums where there is fear among many who normally don’t speak out, and they’ve often told me so. As such, my heart feels close to those people and I want to help usher them to the microphone, so to speak.

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed in this discussion. Some discussions can become long like “novels,” but length alone doesn’t determine good or bad. Let your voices be heard, for the good of Blocs! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t have much need for search and replace…
….short, sweet and to the point.
Contribution to discussion? 0
:grinning:

4 Likes

Sometimes I wish we could reply with a :rofl: rather than just a :heart:

4 Likes