SEO Tips

Hi

I’m interested to know if there are any useful SEO tips people could share.

And

Any mistakes to avoid and what should be done instead.

Thanks so much.

If you go to YouTube and look for Eldar’s videos, there is a whole series of tips.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1uyPy-c1al9wovpKYf27vQ

casey

If you want to dig deep into SEO in general, Ahrefs have some really useful tutorials.

1 Like

@casey1823 Thanks Casey, I’ll check that.

@DaveC Hi Dave, thanks a lot. That looks interesting.

1 Like

Saw a site with a presentation of all “levers” in the algorithm of the Google bot ; from what I remember, briefly among (there are others levers i don’t remember) the most important :

• Keywords in Domain (www.great-bakery-dallas.com) as in url structure (www.domain.com/bakery-dallas etc) - that has no sens for a well known or original brand off course…
  • Structuration of pages : H1 titles, H2, H3, p, etc. In fact well respecting the edition standards (it must be consistent for the bots), with a little tips : optimising placement of pertinents Keywords in Hn titles (as bolding some pertinent words)
  • Content of Metas of course (careful not to reapeat to much same keywords between Tags and description, even more with body text as in code)

And less important as more “technical”

• Keywords in code your Divs as Span as Classes names (better a “shopA-bakery-nameofcity” class for a container that treat about its presentation than a “container-blocX” class as eg)

Not SEO

• Netlinking : Gbot “considers” thats a site that has links to it is logically a site that has interest (but also “underestand” when abuse with plenty empty shells with a negative evaluation then.
  • Updates : Gbot “considers” that frequently updates mean that the website is “serious” and not a ghost empty shell

By “pertinent” i mean : susceptible to be used by the “prospects” of the site in Google etc.