Smooth page transition

Hi guy, i’m doing a simple website for a friend of mine
http://classyday.xyz/prova/
and he asked me to have a smooth transition effect between pages (you have to click on the arrows to go from one page to another). Is this possible somehow? Thank you.

There’s a page transition bric within Blocs (or available from the Blocs store - can’t remember which), and it offers a fade transition as one of the options which may be what you need.

1 Like

Hi @davideakadudu

As @TrevReav has said - the page transition bric is brilliant and I use it a lot and I disable the pre-loader and find this much better.

You can make each page do something slightly different, or stick it in global to have all the same.

Worth every penny!

Tx but i need just a simple fade in, fade out effect. I don’t like other effect.

You don’t need to use the other effects, just use the fade… I am sure @Eldar did a video using this bric if you search for it and will show the fade option.

Your site has 3 different colour backgrounds, you could have the colour of that page fading when you leave and the next one fade in…just an idea.

When you say a fade - before I had this bric, I did a page fade into the other page once and to be honest it looked a right mess ! much prefer using the colours on my website to fade in and out and can change speeds etc looks much more classy and modern but guess if the client wants the actual pages fading in and out then it’s their choice I guess.

Other than my solution/suggestion from myself and @TrevReav, I can’t offer anymore help but some others might have better options… so good luck on your search and look forward to what you do - it’s a really nice design and love seeing different styles.

Just apply a CSS animation as an alternative solution.

1 Like

how can i do it @Jerry ?

Here you go:

Alternatively, be intelligent and just do what I did. Purchase the Transition Bric. $19 is not worth the headache.

1 Like