Spotify Player doesn't work

Hello guys,
I’ve got silly question. Whenever I try to use the Spotify Player in Blocs and replace the default URL, it is not working at all. The Spotify Player disappears and when I hit the preview button there is nothing, the player is invisible. Only the default URL is working, but when I am replacing the URL with another spotify URL, the spotify is invisible.
Anyone has the same bug?

did you get it sorted out ?

While I haven’t encountered that specific issue, I’ve had my fair share of quirks with embedding Spotify players. One thing you might want to double-check is the format of the Spotify URL you’re using—it can be a bit picky sometimes.

By the way, if you’re into discovering new tunes or looking for ways to promote music, I recently stumbled upon https://songlifty.com/. They offer some nifty tools and services that might help you jazz up your Spotify experience or even find solutions to tech hiccups like this.

This Spotify player blues got me thinking - it’s like having a jukebox stuck on shuffle and half the songs are duds! Forget buy spotify plays to inflate your numbers, that’s like putting lipstick on a pig – sure, it might look a little perky from afar, but the real problems are still there.